This is one of my all time favorites!!! I laugh hysterically EVERY time! :D
Ha! Then I guess you must love me a lot because I LOVE that movie as much as you do! Let's get together and watch it! What a classic! -Camille
Oh my word! I am dying. I love this movie... I die every time I watch it. I watched it with my hubby and he just did not enjoy the humor like me. I was like... HELLO!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is one of my all time favorites!!! I laugh hysterically EVERY time! :D
Ha! Then I guess you must love me a lot because I LOVE that movie as much as you do! Let's get together and watch it! What a classic! -Camille
Oh my word! I am dying. I love this movie... I die every time I watch it. I watched it with my hubby and he just did not enjoy the humor like me. I was like... HELLO!!!
Post a Comment