During this transition time, between Dan's graduation and landing a dream job, I have started working at IKEA in Draper. So far, it's awesome! (and it's only my second week!)
1 year ago
During this transition time, between Dan's graduation and landing a dream job, I have started working at IKEA in Draper. So far, it's awesome! (and it's only my second week!)
6 comments:
Wow- that would be such a fun place to work I think! You get so many ideas for your own home. They are buidling one of those out here and I'm excited! Glad you like it.
Congratulations, I think that would be a fun place to work.
Cool job! Hopefully you get a good discount. I bet you are in heaven dreaming up all the projects you could do with things from Ikea!
woah! That is probably the coolest job ever! so so cool...lucky duck!
Rach that is so cool- what do you do? .... i would love to run into you at IKEA and ask you questions as a customer :)
good to hear that you got this opportunity
Post a Comment