I got my tattoo touched up last night and IT FREAKING HURT!! And I'm talking waaaay more than the first time. I am a total wuss.
I love the dresses you made for Lily! They are darling, you should like sell them or something! Love ya
Do those lines mean something?
Ouch, sorry about the pain Rach. I think there is a cream you can get for it to relieve some of the itching/burning. Hope it feels better soon.
I'm wondering that too--do they mean something?I didn't know you had a tattoo. :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the dresses you made for Lily! They are darling, you should like sell them or something! Love ya
Do those lines mean something?
Ouch, sorry about the pain Rach. I think there is a cream you can get for it to relieve some of the itching/burning. Hope it feels better soon.
I'm wondering that too--do they mean something?
I didn't know you had a tattoo. :P
Post a Comment