Friday, May 21, 2010

Preview of a Beautiful, Summery Day

Hopefully there are a lot more of these to come...but the weather hasn't made up its mind yet!




6 comments:

Heather said...

I agree, we need more summery days. I am sick of this rain. Sunshine makes me feel happy:)

Jessica said...

How nice! Lily looks so grown up all of a sudden. I love her painted nails and cute hair do.

Celeste said...

Friendly husband you have there. lol

Anonymous said...

haha, nice one. I seriously hate this weather...whats up?!?! dude, i have to tell you about something seriously cool in my life. calle me! 921 3911

Merm said...

Fun sunny days! Alaska doesnt get much hotter than the 70's. And we are still in the high 50's... oh boy I don't know if Ican handle this!!
Lilly is so darling. i loved the pics of her playing in the rain. Good for you for letting her!
I wish I was going to see you at the cabin this year:(

Miriam said...

So I haven't checked blogs for like, um...MONTHS almost, and so I haven't gotten any updates etc, and the other day I ran into Dan and Lily in the library, and I missed you! We seriously need to get together soon. Dan says you're working at Ikea now? How's that?