Monday, June 7, 2010

Family of Four

Ha ha, I hope I freaked you out.

I'm talking about our new jogging stroller, of course!! We got a great deal on ksl's classifieds and have loved it so far. Dan and I even went jogging/walking for 3 miles yesterday!!

(Yes, we were totally sweaty and out of breath. And we felt free to walk whenever our hearts begun to pump right out of our chests. But you have to start somewhere, right?!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! My parents found one of those that is that same brand in the crawl space under their 4-plex that they bought. So my mom asked and it wasn't anyone's that currently lives there, so she gave it to us!! Although I have yet to clean it up and use it.... You are further than me.... that was my point HA

Celeste said...

Rachel, exercising!?? I'm so impressed. Glad you're overcoming your hatred for it. Congrats on your new addition! =)

Chet said...

do they sell triple jogging strollers? if not i guess i am SOL with the whole exercising thing. unless i wake up before 6...NOT HAPPENING.