Dear Lily:Your Dad and I love you SO MUCH!! We can't believe you're 3 already - what a big girl!Love,Mom & Dad
Wow, three years already! It seems like just yesterday she was a baby. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Lily!!
Happy Birthday little lady! You're incredibly cute. Hope the Birthday was wonderful.
woah woah woah! i thought she was turning 2...crazy how fast time flies!happy birthday missy!
We love you Lil! Thanks for inviting us to that way fun party!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, three years already! It seems like just yesterday she was a baby. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Lily!!
Happy Birthday little lady! You're incredibly cute. Hope the Birthday was wonderful.
woah woah woah! i thought she was turning 2...crazy how fast time flies!happy birthday missy!
We love you Lil! Thanks for inviting us to that way fun party!
Post a Comment