Saturday, June 5, 2010

Utah Lake

We had so much fun spending a day at the lake...it was a little cold, but we will definitely head back later this summer with our swimsuits and bbq food!





Needless to say, Lily was CRACKING us up!

6 comments:

Celeste said...

hahaha. Sounds like a fun time. Does it still smell horrible there? Hope you had fun celebrating Dan's Bday!

Mélodie said...

All I have to say is: Cutest butt crack ever!!!! ha ha ha Miss you guys! :)

Miriam said...

Yeah, cute crack.

BEWARE of Utah Lake though!! Last summer my little niece got Giardia there, and because they (the doctors) couldn't figure out what the problem was for so long, she developed Siliac's Disease (sp?).
You know, FYI.

Rob Allen said...

Don't forget the Industrial stength OFF!

Chet said...

haha! that is soo awesome!

Ashlan Belliston said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous. I'm going to seriously miss our Utah summers this year! :(