Here are some pics from our first AND last camping trip of the summer. I am so glad we got to go! Mindy's husband was out of town, so Lily and I came to snuggle next to her in the tent so she wouldn't be lonely :)
1 year ago
Here are some pics from our first AND last camping trip of the summer. I am so glad we got to go! Mindy's husband was out of town, so Lily and I came to snuggle next to her in the tent so she wouldn't be lonely :)
3 comments:
Glad you got to go camping! Fun. You look great Rach!
I am at your blog today to find cute craft ideas. As you are the queen of cute crafts. :) We're trying to plan the studio's Grand Opening and I REALLY want there to be a kids craft! Could you possibly help me think of something? Because my mind is dead...
Thanks for keeping me company, even if you hated every minute of it!
Post a Comment