Wednesday, September 28, 2011

YES or NO

Considering I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SPORT THIS AWFUL MAN HAIRCUT,* does this look good or bad with the swoosh in the front?? If I am going Justin Beiber-y, please call me immediately and tell me to run inside before anyone else sees me.



*I forgot to say that I am totally grateful I even have this ugly hair cut to wear around. :)
*Also, still swollen. Doesn't it look like I got stung by bees in my eyes, cheeks and neck?? Hopefully this will go away with time. . .

7 comments:

Celeste said...

I like the swoosh in the front! Gives it a little style fling.

Bekky said...

YES! a million times over - yes. The short hair looks hot on you. Also, I think that if anyone could rock the faux-hawk, it's you. Do it to it, love!

Machelle said...

Smiggity SMOKIN!!! keep up the creative vibes :)

Julie said...

You are gorgeous! Seriously, Love it.

Rachel said...

It's really cute. :)

Miriam said...

Yes and yes. and haven't I told you that SHORT HAIR IS AMAZING ON YOU, AND THAT YOU SHOULD SPORT IT ALWAYS?
You're pretty.

ashalston said...

Okay. So I am horrible. And ever since I got my stupid iphone I don't blog. I clearly need to bookmark blogs on my phone. I am so so sorry to hear what has happened. I am so happy that you are okay and healing. You are an incredible example, Rachel! I wish I still lived in Utah so I could watch Lily! But yes, yes and yes... the swoosh in front is fantastic. Honestly, not many people can pull off short hair but I LOVE it on you!!!