We are REALLY going to enjoy this weekend, (not only because it celebrates 3 months of health and nothing but good news!) but because I go back to work on Monday!!! I am so excited to go back, get on a regular schedule, and be busy again. :)
It might not make much sense, but when you have been sitting around at home for 3 months, 90% of that time in pain and on the couch, unable to walk/drive/eat/play/do anything normal, I am grateful to be feeling good to have a good, fun, normal life again!
So I dare you to have as much fun as we'll be having!!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Looks like Lily may beg to differ on the funness of it in that last picture. I'm so happy you're going to be able to go back to work again. It's always nice to feel productive. Enjoy your weekend.
That's great. Work is always nice because it gives you something to do. I am glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment