. . .Sorry about my hiatus.
HERE'S WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY:
1. DRIVING! (First day of driving was Tuesday and I feel like a free woman! It is HARD to not drive for 3 months!!)
2. Weed whacking like crazy
3. Painting
4. Re-upholstering
5. Moving
6. Buying
7. Sewing
9. I'm currently taking "drill lessons" from Dan
10. Learning about lacquer from a professional painter
11. Cleaning
12. Paperwork
13. Lots of Paperwork
14. Taking care of sick Lily (who is feeling much better, I'm happy to announce)
15. Needing 9+ hrs of sleep each night
16. No longer watching movies all day
17. Crying
18. Trying to stay positive
19. Yard work
20. NOT making dinner :)
...Life is crazy at the moment but I will try to keep you updated!!
1 year ago

3 comments:
How come you moved? We need more details! Glad you're back to driving.
Moved?
Rachel, I miss you, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen you. I hope things are ok for you...let's get together soon, I'm totally wanting to see your new place.
Post a Comment