Believe it or not, people (even strangers!) give me a hard time that Lily is an only child. It's actually quite appalling and disgusting, but people judge whoever they want.
ANYWAY, here is a post dedicated to Lily's brother and sister, Ethan and Abby.
1. Ethan
Lily and Ethan are best friends. They actually act just like brother and sister! I love Ethan's mom D'Laina and we have a great time together too. I know you've seen pictures of them on my blog over the last year, but here are some cute recent ones. I love these two little troublemakers!


2. Abby
Although they should be cousins because Abby's mom Mindy and I are sisters separated at birth, Lily considers herself one of the kids in the Hill family. Abby is her "best sister" and she calls the boys "the brothers." These two are so cute!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Cute pics I love the last one of them with Eth in the beanie! I love those little brats!
We ARE sisters separated at birth and apparently so are our girls!!!! Love you tons.
Post a Comment