Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What a Year!

Reflecting back on 2011 makes me cry, laugh, cringe, and smile. What a year it was for us! I feel like I have grown a lot, thanks to many, many humbling circumstances.

I am looking forward to 2012 with hopes of being a better person and mom, hopes of making more great memories with my sweet Lily, and hopes of smiling more. Life is short and can change at any moment, so I'm trying to be present for it.

Hope you all have a wonderful 2012!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics of you two. You are Rocking the short hair! I hope 2012 is a great one.

Unknown said...

I think the short hair is darling on you! (Even if it wasn't really your choice....) Happy 2012! :)

Celeste said...

Seriously, what a year you had. I hope 2012 is the best year ever.

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

rachel you look GREAT!! i just wanted to let you know i dont have texting anymore so email me!! lindsaytomlinson@ymail.com.. do yu have facebook??

Unknown said...

Happy 2012!
I hope it is the BEST one yet!

Mindy Hill said...

Although it royally sucked, I'm so thankful for the amazing moments, laughter and love we shared in 2011! I'm so glad we found this new place in life together!

Unknown said...

Awe Rachel... I adore you! I love that you are true to yourself and that you choose to make the most out of life regardless of what is thrown at you (which has been A LOT). You are an INCREDIBLE mother, so loving and selfless, and such a strong woman. I admire you in so many ways Rachel. Keep staying strong by listening to your heart and staying close to God. I love you! ~ Camille