Lily loves her Charlie!! He came over yesterday and Lily got to take care of him (aka: double duty for Rach to make sure Lily is soft and nice) He is so cute!! This is the picture of him that Lily runs to every morning to kiss:
And we now join Brenna in the "Charlie Spot" club...let me explain. Charlie is a drooler, and I'm not putting that lightly. He will slobber all over anything he can get his chubby little hands on! So we now have "Charlie spots" on our couch, just like Brenna. Thanks Charlie!!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Oh dang, so sorry about the couch
Family party huh? hahaha I will for sure think about it. I haven't even seen Ron and Gail since September. My number is 435-740-0202. Lost it again and it will cost you ;)
Lose* I really do know how to spell.
Post a Comment