Yesterday I came home from running errands to find Dan and Lily playing in the snow!! It took Lily a while to realize she could walk in it, but she had so much fun! Daddy always knows what to do with Lily to have a blast!

Here is Lily mid-hit (snowball thrown by dad):
And here they are in front of our oh-so-glamorous apartment:
1 year ago

3 comments:
I love the picture of Lily looking up at you from her snow suit in the snow. Too precious! Dads are so fun and exciting!
She is so cute! I totally don't blame you for not sending Sean anything, its expensive. I just sent him some dumb stuff I didn't really know what to send and it probably won't make it until after Christmas... oops? I did get a really cute bear from him yesterday though
I also got your way cute Christmas card. My mom is convinced you are trying to be like the people in the movie It's a Wonderful Life. She loves it.She also commented how much Dan and Sean look alike. Surprised?
Post a Comment