Okay, let me brag for just a minute. This is my blog after all, isn't it?! I sewed these cute stockings...and I can't wait to put them up!
Rach's, Lily's and Dan's
1 year ago
Okay, let me brag for just a minute. This is my blog after all, isn't it?! I sewed these cute stockings...and I can't wait to put them up!
Rach's, Lily's and Dan's
6 comments:
SEW cute!! hahaha, seriously you could sell these and make money on sites like this: http://www.etsy.com/?gclid=CJTEwsKUp5cCFQkiagod_Bg3JA. Way to go crafty!
Good job, they are so cute! I wish I could sew, I wanna make Lola and myself some cute and inexpensive clothes :)
Rachel I love those stockings. It is so hard to find cute stockings these days that are a reasonable price. I agree with Celeste that you should try and sell them.
Lily is adorable and I love the stockings. Teach me your ways. Hey, I love you and hope that you were enriched this evening:)
So cute. So proud.
ps. your little sister looks just like you!?
You are getting so good! I wish I had some of those fancy stockings.
Post a Comment