
10 Things Lily is GREAT at:
1. Spelling her name ("O,I,O,I, Yi-yee" = L,I,L,Y, Lily)
2. Going down for bed/naps...it's so easy!
3. Pooping...she's the most regular person I've ever met!
4. Brushing her teeth.
5. Telling me "no no, mama."
6. Throwing things away - she knows what to keep and what is "shash" (translation: trash)
7. Loving...she loves to kiss and snuggle with me and all her stuffed animals. That is my favorite!
8. Grocery shopping...she is so good!
9. Coloring only on paper.
10. Verbally labeling everything as "yi-yee's" or "mamma's."
10 Things Lily SUCKS at:
1. Eating solid foods.
2. Babysitting Charlie and being soft.
3. Eating a single meal without making a complete mess!
4. Keeping her shoes & socks on in the car (even when it's freezing)!
5. Picking up after herself.
6. Entertaining herself while I try to shower. (Good thing this showering business only happens on rare occasions)
7. Being good at church.
8. Sharing with other kids or babies (we're working on it!)
9. Performing her "tricks" in front of other people.
10. Being OK watching mommy hold another baby.
1 year ago

4 comments:
That baby has got talent
Sounds like Lily is one smart, healthy 18 month old. Xander and her should try and play togbether and see who freaks out about sharing toys first. Bew nursey, for these little ones soon!
What a cute kid! My boys are going to love playing with her.
How funny! That made me laugh. She's a doll!
Post a Comment