Saturday, December 13, 2008

Staying in my PJ's!!

This morning I woke up with big plans to run lots of errands, put in plenty of hours at work, and get a lot done. But then...

...It started to snow!! BIG TIME!! So I am not going anywhere. We're stuck inside for the day, so productivity is no longer on my list of things to do!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oooh how pretty! I don't think it will ever snow here so I'll just enjoy it from your view. Have a cup of hot chocolate for me. :0)

Brianne said...

I love the snow and I love Lily's naked bum. It will be hard for me to resist the urge to let my kids just run free all the time.It's adorable. Anyway, we live at 7.1.7. N. 9.0.0. E. 8.4.6.0.6. and yes that is an invite to come over anytime you'd like!