Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i wish this was a joke

This is the bag I carry around with me EVERYWHERE I go:

It's contents include:
~Dora potty seat
~Clean shirt, pants, panties, socks
~Reward treats
~Clorox wipes
~Bum wipes

I swear on my baptism, this thing never leaves my side.

So when we went to a Utah Grizzlies game on Friday night, I thought, "Lily has been accident-free for so long! I will just bring her seat and leave the rest at home."
But of course (because I am being punished for a life full of bad jokes and sick sarcasm) Lily POOPED her pants at the game.
I had no wipes, no change of clothes...nothing.
So I spent 30 minutes in the public bathroom with wet paper towels trying to get her clean. I even had to throw away her panties and tights.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL: Don't make dirty jokes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh NO!!! What a nightmare. I always wonder when kharma will jump out of its hiding place and throat-punch me for making jokes at other's expense and the like... ha ha

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! That is terrible. It happened to us back at the beginning of the training too and so now I keep a change of clothes in the car but seriously, SO disgusting! Poor you...poor Lily!

Ali Alprazolam said...

Yeah, that sucks.
I'm still gonna make jokes.