I love making Garbage Glamorous...yesterday I turned this Halloween shirt into one she can wear all year long!
For Christmas, Dan and I have a $20 limit for each other's gifts (Yikes! I need all the creativity I can get!) But we also wanted to write each other official love notes listing the things we love about each other. This way, we'll never forget! :)
We also wanted to each write a love note to Lily to keep so she can read it as she gets older.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Lily's lucky to have such a resourceful mama. We have been there with the $20 limit for Christmas. In the past I have been able to score some good deals through Craigslist, Ebay or garage sales. What kind of stuff does Dan like?
That is such a good idea for gifts for each other! I would love if my husband wrote me a love letter, heck i'll even take a grocery list from him.
What great ideas!! Maybe we'll have to do something like that, too. Bret and I used to do the love note thing a lot, but haven't for awhile. Maybe it's time to resurrect that idea!!
Post a Comment