
Starting on Thanksgiving Day, I have resolved to NOT eat the following this season:
*candy
*chocolate
*ice cream
*cookies
*fudge
*pastries
*caramel
*canned fruits
*anything w/ frosting
*cake
*cupcakes
*donuts
*granola bars
*pie
*syrup
*honey
So far so good...I will keep you posted!
1 year ago

5 comments:
wow good luck!! i could NEVER do that i have a HUGE sweet tooth!! more power to ya!!
I'm sorry... that is part of the holidays!
Wow- you make me chuckle. You're always very hard-core when you decide to try something out. Remeber when all you ate was fruit and veggies. I still remember your mouth bleeding from all the pineapple you ate. Then, you went back to eating junk and refusing to exercise...and we had fun again. =) seriously- I hope you can do this. Does that mean no diet-coke either!?
Wow, good luck with that!
Rachel you are crazy! The only thing that works for me is moderation. If I say I can't have one bit of something, that is all I want!!!! Good luck Love you!
Post a Comment