Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Christmas Time in the City (and in provo, too)

Using old decor, making some more, and spending $11 at the Dollar Store, we were able to decorate our apartment this year. I love decorating but always dread finding ways to get creative without being able to spend much.
I've ended up in love with this year's look. Here are some photos:



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oooh pretty!

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh- all of that turned out so cute! I can't believe you only spent like $10 bucks! You really should go into interior decorating.

Mélodie said...

I just had the greatest idea ever! Come and decorate MY house!! :)

Anonymous said...

haha, i love that last comment. yay for your decorations. i have like 6 boxes and every year i get it out and wonder why i have so much. ive never even bought so much as an ornament though, thank goodness. its looks great rachel!

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

so cute.. i LOVE the dollar store haha!!