Wednesday, February 24, 2010

absence makes the heart grow fonder...

We have missed you, blogging friends! I'm truly sorry it has been so long since our last post. We spent the weekend and first half of this week up at our Sundance Cabin! It is so beautiful up there, the skiing was great (I skipped to take care of my exhausted bod!) but it was so much fun.
Here's the view from Lily & I's room:

Here's some great pictures of Lily playing in the snow:


We had fun playing with Lily's 1,792 cousins!
(Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration, but there were little kids running around everywhere!)


It was so nice to be trapped up in the mountains for a few days! I feel relaxed and rejuvenated and ready to kick butt.

5 comments:

Mélodie said...

You're back!! We've been missing you! Can't wait for our Big Love Date tonight!!! (and yes, I'm totally aware of how it sounds!!) :)

Celeste said...

What a fun little get-away. Nice ot be with family.

Jessica said...

Wow it looks so beautiful up there! I hope you enjoyed the snow for me, since we will NEVER get snow down here :( Glad you're back and ready to kick butt!

Mark and Jenny and Lizzy said...

Hi Rachel. How awesome to spend some time in the mountains! I'm so glad you wrote on my blog because I found yours! Sorry, you've been feeling sick. That sucks. Feel better soon.
PS-ANd Lily is such a cutie.

Somerset said...

I've also heard it said, "Absence makes the fond heart wander..."