Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home, Safe and Sound

Our trip to Denver ended up being much better than we thought!
We took the long drive there and back and ended up having GREAT weather and a totally COOPERATIVE daughter both ways! Lily was so great in the car, we were so lucky!
Okay, so here are some highlights:
*Blake's basketball game:

*Blake's baptism:

*Playing around in the church gym:

*Lily's promised ice cream with Pappy!

*Watching the Super Dull (I MEAN...Super Bowl!)

*Eating breakfast with Pappy right before we left to drive home:

Thanks for everything, Denver Family!
Nana
Pappy
Sarah
Zach
Hannah
Heidi
Spencer
Blake
We love you and miss you already!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You have such a great family. I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy some time with them. I have never gotten into the "Super Dull" either. It's usually not even worth sitting through for the commercials. :P

Celeste said...

Sounds like a packed and super fun trip! I was worried about you driving back in the snow so I'm glad it worked out.

Ali Alprazolam said...

Those other kids that got baptized with Blake are ugly.