I can't believe it's almost here! As in...3 more days!
So everyone remind your husbands to get you some flowers and say extra thank-you's on Sunday!
We've only got a few decorations up...
And my cute friend Celeste made this for her front door!
(there's a tutorial on her sister's blog)
Here are some other Valentine's decor I've fallen in LOVE with:
(at Oopsie Daisy)
2. Lovey-Dovey Pillows


(at Honey Pie Design)
3. This Mod-Podged ornament
(from Punkin Patterns)
4.Crayon-shaving Hearts
(at Skip to my Lou)
5. Cute Pillow Cases
(from Susan Jon Designs)
6. Darling Centerpieces
(from KathysWraps)
1 year ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out! I love those crayon hearts too...I'm going to have to try that out. Glad you're feeling somewhat better.
Aw, Rach. I am honored. Celeste is always telling me about YOUR cute crafts. That sucks about your mono!! I have been sick for the last week and I think how hard it is to just be a mom when you don't feel well... and that must be how you feel a lot. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Love your blog.
Post a Comment