Lily loves to put on her backpack and "go to school and work" like her Dad! She loves helping me make his sandwiches and kissing him goodbye. I got some cute pictures of her imitating him right before he left this morning:

(And let's all pretend like I don't have a sink full of dirty dishes!)
And I think the time has finally come for Lily to be done with naps. I know she hasn't been sleeping lately, but I've put her in her room to have some "relaxing time" so I don't go crazy. This is what her room looked like after 30 minutes:
WOW. So is the 30 minutes alone worth 15 minutes of clean up? Maybe...
1 year ago

2 comments:
that's cool that your girl wants to go to work and school just like dad.
Rachel, you are so fun and creative and Lily and Dan are so lucky to have you! For me, any time alone during the day is worth some clean up time. But i need my mid-day nap!:)
Post a Comment