Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesdays Suck

BUT yesterday Lily and I tried to make the most of it! I spent the morning running errands (It feels so good to cross things off my never-ending list!) then came home and went on a walk around the neighborhood with Lily.

We ate some yummy lunch, cleaned the house, went to work, and came home and TOOK NAPS!! I know, I know...I am soooo lucky! This Mono thing isn't too bad, except for the waves of overwhelming exhaustion. Today I had to pull my car over to the side of the road I was so tired!!
I managed to do some crafting. I am trying to make some gifts for the fam when we go see them this weekend (road trip to Denver!) And of course, I had to make something for myself!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute headband! Good job! If I am home, I almost always need a nap and I don't even have a good excuse! ha ha I think a nap is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Celeste said...

I'm glad you are taking naps...you have to do that so you can take care of yourself. Since you're coming out to Denver, does that we can meet for a lunch date!??

Ali Alprazolam said...

Oh. YES.