Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gratitude

Hi to my darling friends and family, many of whom I couldn't be writing this without. Thank you. I have felt such an outpouring of prayers, thoughts, positive wishes, and concern on my behalf. It has really been amazing.
I am back home now, day 2, and things are still going slower and harder than I thought. I guess you just can't expect anything! I am finally keeping food down and able to stay on top of my pain, and that has made the biggest difference. I haven't been very good at having visitors, so sorry if I've shunned you away!
Dan and my mom have been amazing. I haven't had to worry about Lily one drop. I can take care of myself and learn to listen to my body. It's a weird thing to have to learn how to do!
I promise to keep you updated.
In the meantime, here are a few sexy headshots:



(that YES, I will use one day in case I ever get famous!)

9 comments:

Teancum and Brooke said...

Love ya Rach! Hope you are doing well!!

Unknown said...

I have been praying and hoping that you are doing well. And I must say you look a lot better than Britney Spears with a shaved head!

Landon said...

Rach! You and your family have been constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad that you're home and starting to do better. I wish that I could be there to help! Love you so so much!

Shana Kummer said...

Oh Rachel you do look Sexy! I am so glad that you are okay if there is anything that you need please let me know I don't live too far.

Miriam said...

Ah, Rachel. I knew you'd look sexy without hair. I'm still kinda in shock about all this--it seems so crazy that this happened to you. I love you so much--let me know if there is ANYTHING ANYTHING i can do to help, and whenever you're ready, I'd love to come visit. No pressure, cause I'm sort of in hideout mode myself right now. I have a little present I made you too, so maybe I'll just drop those by your house sometime--I'll just leave them by your door, so you don't have to answer:) I know how it is.
I'm SOO glad you're home and recovering--keep up the good work.
Love you.

Celeste said...

I'm so relieved to hear that you have been well taken care of and that you are home now. We'll keep praying for your recovery.

Jessica said...

Ouch. It looks painful but you're healing like a champ. Glad to hear you've got a good support network. I don't know where I'd be without my husband & mom during the tough times. {{Hugs}}

Lisa T. said...

So glad to know you are home! PLEASE let me know when your mom leaves so I can bring you dinner, watch Lily, help clean - ANYTHING you need. Love you!

Lisa T. said...

So glad to know you are home! PLEASE let me know when your mom leaves so I can bring you dinner, watch Lily, help clean - ANYTHING you need. Love you!