(Emphasis on the beast!)
Feeling much better than I look, thank goodness! After a couple good days in a row under my belt, I feel happy, up-beat, and hopeful. Lily and my mom and I are just about to go to a movie and the thought of going somewhere public makes me feel excited and nervous -- like a pre-teen going on a date :)
Thank you STILL to everyone. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. I love you.
1 year ago

8 comments:
You look amazing! Hope you enjoyed the movie and so glad to hear you've been having some good days!
You look fabulous!!! :) :) your short hair is always gonna look so cute with all of your cute accessories! What an awesome family you have too :)
I'm so glad you are home! I'm glad you are getting out to. I bet that is soooo nice. I really wanna come visit so let me know when you are up for it! Still have to give Lily her b-day present!
You're so gorgeous. Glad you are doing better!
Oh my gosh my poor poor friend?! what happened! I hope everythings ok let me know if you need anything dinners, play dates, baby sitter. Ill keep you in my thoughts!
You look beautiful
You look great! We made our blog private, so when you get a change email me (tjandb@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite! I hope you are doing well!
rachel you are beautiful! I think about you everyday and Im glad youre feeling better. I so wish I was there so I can come see you or do something to help out. MISS YOU@@
Post a Comment