
With NO hair & Ever so grateful to be ALIVE!!!!
These past few days have been so crazy.
I wanted to let all the people I love to know that I have spent the week in the ICU.
On Sunday I suffered an aneurysm and hemorrhage in my brain.
I underwent a very successful surgery and am recovering well.
I hope to be moved out of the ICU and be able to accept visitors soon.
Until then, I remain grateful and hopeful for all of your love & prayers.
Love, Rach

16 comments:
Still so crazy what happened, I can't wait to hear the whole story and details! You look HOT with no hair :) Get better and I can't wait to come see you! Prayers coming your way! Love you!!
Oh my gosh Rach, I'm so sorry! I will be hoping and praying that you'll have a speedy recovery. So glad you were able to pull through okay. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you.
Oh my gosh Rachel!!! I hope you are doing well!! Oh my, I will be thinking about you and Dan and Lily!
Oh my goodness! I am glad that you are okay. My prayers will be with you.
Rach, I just heard!! What in the world!!??!! I can't believe this! As soon as your allowed to have visitors, I'm there. You know what I really can't believe is that you're laying in a bed in ICU looking as beautiful as ever! Only you. Can't wait to see you. Love you!
What!?!? Oh my gosh Rach! I'm so glad they were able to help you! You'll be in my prayers! Call me if you get bored :)
Holy Cow! I'm so glad that you are alive! I can't believe you have been through so much this past week. So glad you are improving and I will most definitely be keeping you in my prayers.
Oh my hell, woman! So glad you are on your way to a full recovery! If anyone can pull of the bald and beautiful look...it's you baby! Love ya!
wow, i am so glad that you are doing well! I will be sending prayers and love your way!
I'm glad to see that the surgury went well and you're recovering. That's crazy, You will definately have to post the whole story of what happened. I am excited to see you with some fun hats and head coverings though.
I am so glad to see you are recovering well and everything is ok now. Will this possibly happen again or does the surgury prevent it now. I am excited to see some pictures of you with fun hats and head coverings. You've always had great style. Good luck and hopefully you will be home soon.
Rachel, that must have been so scary for you as well as your whole family! I am so glad and grateful the surgery went well and that you were and are in good hands. We'll be praying that your recovery continues to go well.
Holy shit Rach, I am so glad that you are ok. You were definitely being watched over. When you are all recovered and have the time I want to hear your whole story. I will keep you in my prayers. You are such a strong lady to have a great attitude like you do. I hope your recovery is quick and smooth.
Oh Rach, I hope you are doing better and I am sure glad you caught it in time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Rach!! I couldn't believe this when I heard it, but so glad you are doing well. keep us updated!! and, it's true, you can DEFINITELY pull off the Amber Rose look :)
Oh my heck! I'm so glad you are o.k. and ALIVE! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. *Hugs*
Post a Comment