Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Spirit

We CANNOT WAIT for Halloween to come at our house! Lily wants to celebrate every single day. We even woke up yesterday and painted our pumpkins at 7am :)

What are some fun craft/kid activities you've been doing this Halloween?




4 comments:

Miriam said...

You guys are cute. Lili's eye lashes are pretty remarkable. And your hair! It's perfect! So I'm trying to keep Halloween a secret as long as possible bacause what they don't know about they can't whine about....!

Heaton said...

Hey, so Jaq has to get an eye patch and I was wondering what kind you use and where you got it as well as any ideas on how to get him to wear it without freaking out. It has been a long couple of days trying to convince him that it is ok to wear it. He just keeps taking it off and I'm not sure about the bandaid ones since Jaq doesn't like bandaids. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Mindy Hill said...

Such a great mom. Thanks for being a great mom to my kids tonight too, they had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!