Lily is so funny. Here's just one example:
She won't wear jeans.
Ever.
No matter what.
She'd rather go naked.
She only wears "stretchy pants."
But not if they have buttons.
Ooooh, no.
So if they do, mom has to take all the buttons off.
Just to make sure our little princess doesn't upset herself.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun.
hahahaha Love that super cute girl! How are my favorite ladies??
That is so funny. My little brother (9) will not wear jeans either, he HATES them he will wear like workout type pants or like khakis or cargos but not jeans. Not my Eth though he wears whatever I want him to HA he has NO choice...I'm mean oh well :)
I have one of those stretchy pant ladies in my house too! Who would have thought with their fancy pants mommas!!_
Post a Comment