Monday, October 10, 2011

Mi Casa Nueva

Ok, I've only taken high school Spanish, so if that isn't right please forgive me.

Here we are, settled and happy in our new house in Provo. It's in a great neighborhood right next to the elementary school.

It's a beautiful old house and we love it so far!

Here is the family room:




The kitchen:




Lily's room (lots of borrowed decor from our last house):




My favorite part: My Closet!! It's part storage room, part office, part library. Plus clothes and shoes. But I went through ALL my clothes and got rid of about half of them--If I didn't LOVE it, if it wasn't flattering, or if I hadn't worn it for a year--gone. IT FEELS SO GOOD. And what do we do with good news? We share it. So do the same, it will forever bless your life :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just de-junked a TON of my clothes a few weeks ago. I love that! (:

I hope that you are settled well.

Krystal said...

Rachel, I love your style! Let me know if you want to have me take some pictures of you and Lily sometime, I'd love to do it for you.

DD said...

I wish my storage closet/office space/clothes closet looked as nice as yours! And I LOVE the chairs you recovered and painted...so cute!

Mindy Hill said...

Basically everything you touch turns cute, cute, cute! Thank you for your lessons about simpler living. I'm learning a better way thanks to you!

Jessica said...

It looks awesome Rach! I'm glad you and Lily are getting settled in the new place so quickly.

Mélodie said...

I love your kitchen sink! I so want one like that. And yeah!! you still have a dishwasher!! :D

Anonymous said...

love your kitchen decor so freaking cute. you should come DI shopping with me i love refinishing furniture from there!