Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Provo Canyon in the Fall

I have learned a lot over the past few months.
I have gained new understandings.
I have learned to appreciate the little things.
Like the Provo Canyon in the Fall.
Those are the things that get me through.

We took a wonderful trip up the canyon this weekend.
I am so grateful that Dan is an amazing father to Lily.
We are also great friends and always will be.

Our divorce is finalized and we are finding ourselves happy and comfortable.
Does that sound strange?
I realize that not many people understand where we are or what we're doing.
And to them I say...
Puck hugh. (You're a big girl, you can figure it out)

ANYWAY, here are some great pictures of Lily and her parents:





7 comments:

Rob Allen said...

ya, you're right I don't understand. I'd like to though.

Celeste said...

Looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

I don't understand what happened either. But its not any of my never mind.
I'm glad you two do take the time to spend with Lily. She is the most important.

Bekky said...

Puck Hugh. it did actually take me a sec *blush* ... I will say this, though - You really are rocking that hairstyle!! I'm jealous. And you ALL look great in those pictures. Also, the only time that I actually truly appreciate the mountains here in Utah, is in the fall and you're pictures make me want to spend more time up in them before it gets too cold.

and also, I super love you.

Machelle said...

I LOVE Provo Canyon in the fall, so beautiful! :) I'm glad you are happy and comfortable. really, what more could you ask for right now?? :) You guys ARE great parents, and always will be. Love you Rach xoxo

Machelle said...

P.S. I LOVE your earrings in that last pic :)

Heaton said...

I had no clue you were getting a divorce, but I am glad you two are still friends and able to go out and do fun things with Lily together. You're awesome