Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ALI WAS HERE!

As you all know, Ali is my one and only friend (go me). So we had SO MUCH FUN when she was here this past week visiting from Florida!
We had a girl's day at PF Chang's, shopping, and getting our errands on.


We also had a lot of fun just hanging out and getting to spend time together.


We made feather masks that scared Lily...and pretty much everyone else who saw us in them.

And since the weather has been nicer, we've been able to take Lily outside to play a lot more often. There are some horses that live just up the street and she loves to see the horsies and feed them apples!




YAY for a super-fun week with Ali!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am your friend too, so take that count up to two ha ha It was so fun playing with you this weekend! It will be so nice when Ali moves back and we all play more! Lola loves Lily too so we will have to let them play :)

Celeste said...

Wow- I have to say, those feather masks are really scary! Looks like something off Broadway. You better come see me next week! Let's have a play date with the little ones and we can do something fun too. Duck feeding at the park?

Brianne said...

What a cute, fun friend. I'm glad you had so much fun. I think I might know where you live now so I will have to stalk you. P.S. thank you for being leash free, really.