Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Dream Vacuum

Remember how I fell in love with the Magic Eraser a few months ago? Well, now I'm in love all over again. I have been absolutely swept off my feet by...
...my parent's vacuum!!
It is the Dyson DC18 model, and you would not believe how it maneuvers around chairs, nooks, under the cabinets, etc. And you can go straight from the carpet to hardwood floors. It is amazing!

And it only costs $499.99! (yikes!)
Someday I will own it, or it's brother model, Dyson's very best, the DC17. Again, get yours now for only $699.99. Someday!! For now, I will just keep dreaming.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I know, that is what I want too!! A Dyson in any model, my vacuum is horrible :(

Unknown said...

P.S. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, you are too sweet!!

Celeste said...

My sister has one of these...they are the best thing ever!

Krystyna said...

haha omg I have been registering like crazy lately (because it's way more fun than homework) and Tyler and I are so picky about vacuums more than anything, surprisingly haha... I totally relate with this post. What a dream machine :)