Hello, everyone! I am Lily's newest friend, Beatrice. She calls me "B." I know I am ugly, but that's how Rachel wanted to make me. She has this weird obsession with hideously ugly things...but that's a whole other discussion.
1 year ago
Hello, everyone! I am Lily's newest friend, Beatrice. She calls me "B." I know I am ugly, but that's how Rachel wanted to make me. She has this weird obsession with hideously ugly things...but that's a whole other discussion.
Labels: Garbage is Glamorous
6 comments:
Another nice sewing project! This looks like a Little House on the prairie doll that they hand made. lol
Oh, how darling! You have taken sewing to a new level. You are now officially out of my league.
Taking a break from my bloggy hiatus to say, awesome job on B! I don't think she's hideous at all. Very cool!
hey i have one of these! mine is a lot dumpier though...maybe i like ugly things too?
Hey Rachel, I know this is totally random but I am now blogging again and just was looking at your blog and I love seeing your darling little family! Lily is seriously darling, Dan is handsome (I loved his valentines hair cut) and you are more beautiful than ever. I am serious, you seem to be glowing. I know that is a totally cheesy aunt thing to say but I can't help it! I am just so happy for you guys. I am coming to Utah in a week and need to see you. Love ya babe.
your favorite aunt Christine
Haha. Wow. That's all I can say...
I'm not much of a crafty person, but I actually think it's cute.
Post a Comment