Thursday, March 26, 2009

Denver: Part 1

I found a cord!! I won't bore you with details, but here are some highlights of our trip so far:

1. Packing. Lily thought she had to go in the suitcase in order to get here.

2. Shopping. We walked around and outdoor shopping mall and enjoyed the nice weather!



3. Lily loves playing Rock Band! (She's always on the drums)

4. We are all weird. Hopefully, this comes as no surprise.
Blake:


Spencer:


Heidi:

Rach w/ goldfish in her teeth:

5. Lily ate a blue popsicle.

6. My brothers are so funny; Blake wrote this on his Panda Express so Spencer wouldn't eat it:
"For Spen - Touch and you will die"

And Spencer turned the trash can into a dude.


We are having so much fun! We'll keep you updated!

1 comments:

Brianne said...

That does look so fun. I want Lily in a suitcase, how cute it that! And yes, Ashlan is going to teach me, yay!