I just have to post a picture of Lily's new shoes...she looks like a little lady!
P.S.
If anyone has any migraine advice (natural or not) PLEASE let me know...it has been 2 weeks and I'm desperate.
1 year ago
I just have to post a picture of Lily's new shoes...she looks like a little lady!
P.S.
If anyone has any migraine advice (natural or not) PLEASE let me know...it has been 2 weeks and I'm desperate.
2 comments:
I am SOOO glad you found my blog!!!! how have you been? I cant believe it has been so long. Your little fam is really cute, and i love your little girl. We are in cedar city going to school. I graduated in may and started my masters this past summer also. My husband(which by the way is still weird for me to say even after 2 years) finishes this may also. He is trying to get into dental school so well see where he (hopefully)gets in. So i love all of your DI things, i am very impressed! I wish you lived down here so you could help me pick out some good things there! how are things with you guys? fill me in. Sorry this sounds more like an email than a message!
Rach, it has been so long since we last talked. Lily is so big and she is so cute. I love those shoes. We should get together sometime.
Post a Comment