Tonight was such a beautiful night...we went to a park in Orem with Brenna, JP and Charlie. Lily thinks she's old enough to keep up on the playground equipment, but she's not quite there...
1 year ago
Tonight was such a beautiful night...we went to a park in Orem with Brenna, JP and Charlie. Lily thinks she's old enough to keep up on the playground equipment, but she's not quite there...
3 comments:
can i just say... adorable! she is getting so big.. and SO cute!
I love her little dress! Isn't this time of year the best. not too hot! we would love to see you guys! You will definitely have to stop!
What cute pictures! I love that you have darling pictures of Lily and you. I swear, if I died my kids would never know who their mom was because there are no pics of me. I'm always the one taking them. So hooray for whoever is including you in those cute pictures.
Post a Comment