I love looking at your blog because you always have new posts up. I hate checking peoples blog when they never update it!I love her Santa jammies, she is a pretty cute little girl!
Amazing how fast they grow up on us, isn't it? Do you like her being older or are you sad about her not being a baby anymore? I miss Xander sitting still and letting me get things done but its more fun to be able to communicate and play with him now.
2 comments:
I love looking at your blog because you always have new posts up. I hate checking peoples blog when they never update it!I love her Santa jammies, she is a pretty cute little girl!
Amazing how fast they grow up on us, isn't it? Do you like her being older or are you sad about her not being a baby anymore? I miss Xander sitting still and letting me get things done but its more fun to be able to communicate and play with him now.
Post a Comment