This post is dedicated to all the women (including myself) who have husbands that don't quite understand or appreciate all they do on their blog. I decided that they might find it more interesting if we posted things that they're really into. So here we go boys, this one's for you:
If I were a man, I would post the following as my daily "man moments:"
1. I might post a picture of my wife (not present-day, mind you (ugh) but of her on our wedding day) so all my dude friends can see what a hot babe I was...am married to.
2. I might post a picture I snapped with my camera phone of the giant dump I took at the local Chevron.
3. I would then go on to explain that as soon as I got home from work, I plopped down on the couch and played my favorite x-box 360/wii/playstation games for 4.5 hours.
4. But of course, I would brag that I did it from my leather lazy-boy and on my big screen plasma tv. (nothing but the best)
5. I would then go on to credit myself for much of the world's progress, forget to thank my wife for all she does, accidentally ignore my kids, and fart whenever I want to.
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment