This morning, Lily and I made delicious baby food! (eww, gross) We made peas, broccoli, chicken, potatoes, zucchini and eggplant. This way we can "sneak" healthy stuff into her meals. She is such a picky eater lately!
1 year ago
This morning, Lily and I made delicious baby food! (eww, gross) We made peas, broccoli, chicken, potatoes, zucchini and eggplant. This way we can "sneak" healthy stuff into her meals. She is such a picky eater lately!
3 comments:
Rachel you are a blogging machine! I can't even keep up with all your posts! I was thinking about making Timothy's baby food too-mainly to save $$. I may need some tips from you.
that baby food looks so good, I almost want to eat it!.. ha ha ha!
when are we getting together again?
That's such a great idea! I heard of someone else doing that with cauliflower and popping some cubes into whatever their cooking. So I've been trying that recently. Ssshhh, don't tell Brian.
Post a Comment