This weekend, our little family had SO MUCH FUN camping in the Hobble Creek Canyon! We had a great time exploring and "roughing it" (sort of).
Here's my disgusting "I'm-not-so-sure-about-all-of-this" face:
Here's my girlie girl playing while we set things up. The closest thing we had to camping shoes was her pink cowgirl boots.

Here's Lily helping Dan set up the tent:
Lily snacking away:
Exploring the river:

We had so much fun!! (Celeste--I thought you would be so proud of me for camping!)
1 year ago

3 comments:
hey rachel I found you! hope its ok. that iud thing is seriously sick! miss you guys at work, you probably dont. ha ha
I'm so excited...I got a shout-out on your blog! And yes, I am seriously proud of you for experiencing nature. It looks like a really pretty spot you went to.
That looks like so much fun!! I'm sure we would love to do that but seeing as how we have no gear... we will stick to mooching off our parents RV's ha ha
How did Lily do with sleeping and such?
Post a Comment