I wear modest linings under my clothes, as part of my church (It may sound weird, but it's not!) and I was surprised how many shirts I couldn't wear all of a sudden. So now, my BIG PILE of shirts to fix is complete...I got to keep all my old clothes, but I made easy and quick alterations so they cover my underwear completely!! Hooray!
1 year ago

4 comments:
i didnt know you got sealed?? when?? we did in august.. i have to say garments are SO hard to get used to!! haha but i love them :) how are you?? lily is so cute.. you have a cute lil family..
You totally rock! I need to learn how to sew so I can make all the cute things you do! Love the pics of your adorable little one!
What a good idea! You're so handy.
thats funny. there were so many things that i couldn't wear either, even though you thought you were covereing yourself up in tents before...right? i always thought i was super modest until i got germents. not that i dont love them! i feel weird w/o them. thats great that you fixed all your clothes, new wardrobe, woot woot!
Post a Comment