Here are a few fun things I have been working on lately:
Summer skirts for Lily (I'm in the process of sewing one for myself, too!)


I also made her this cute little apron so she can help me out around the house:
1 year ago
Here are a few fun things I have been working on lately:
Summer skirts for Lily (I'm in the process of sewing one for myself, too!)


I also made her this cute little apron so she can help me out around the house:
Labels: Garbage is Glamorous
3 comments:
SO cute! You are so stinkin creative!
Lily is so lucky to have you for a mom- keep her looking so cute and to think you made all those yourself! I love them all.
Those are all so cute! You are very talented! Those are the exact reason I want to learn to sew :)
Post a Comment