I feel like I've lost my "blogging touch" lately...but here I am, ready to party. Here's what we've been up to lately:
Lily got sunburned!! I guess I needed a wake-up call that summer is really here and it's time for sunscreen and hats.
Lily & Rach:
Dan Dan:
Lily's been WAY into coloring lately...she'll come up to me with a page and say, "Mama..see...Lily made!!"
Today Lily and her cute friend Abigail went swimming and had SO much fun!



1 year ago

3 comments:
Rach.. she is SO cute i LOVE her glasses.. how old is she?? How aer you?
Hi Rachel! I had to check out your blog when I saw your link to it on facebook...so cute!
I am more than insanely jealous you and Lily got to go swimming with Jessica and Abigail...oh the memories.
I can't believe what a little artist is. Xander doesn't really like coloring and when he does it, its jsut scribbles everywhere with not thought. You can tell Lily really takes her time and enjoys her art.
Post a Comment