I started taking some new birth control this week (since my IUD had to be taken out) and I am so grateful!! Never will I miss a day or secretly stop taking it to force my husband into fatherhood. (This really happens)
Here are some women who must not know that birth control options are out there:
Octomom
Kate Gosselin
Angelina Jolie
Tons of ladies in my ward
And the mother of these poor kids...Apparently she's never heard of abortion either.

1 year ago

4 comments:
Don't worry, I had a spelling error on the last comment, let's try that again:
All I have to say is, you are horrible. haha
sad...:0(. i just want to cry for those poor chubbos. and grats on the birth control, im so glad you are doing better. i hated my iud too...BOTH of them.
ha ha why isnt my picture up there! just kidding I only missed a weeks worth of birth conntrol but im actually glad I did. (sometimes)
Post a Comment