It's been rainy and cloudy the past few weeks (and all I hear is complaining!) but for me, it has been IDEAL!! Raining every afternoon then the sun comes out to dry it up. Lily loves it too, because we get a clean canvas on our sidewalk every day.


Here is Lily having a serious conversation with her friend Horton (from Horton Hears A Who--one of her favorites)!

1 year ago

3 comments:
Home girl looks way too cute in that hat! I am sorry I hate the rain so much...I need warm sun and popsicycles!
DARLING! I love the new pic at the top with Lily looking all cute and sassy. I can't wait for Johnny boy to try out sidewalk chalk - what a good idea!
Well you and the farmers can have your lame-o rain...I just want sunshine for a whole day for a change! Lily looks so intent on her phone call, like "Mom give me some privacy here, I'm talking to a boy!"
Post a Comment