Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Normal...or Not?

1. I wear socks maybe 3 times a year.
2. I spend 4 hours/week cleaning my apartment.
3. I only own 2 bras.
4. I keep jeans that don't fit, secretly hoping that someday they will.
5. I have eaten one of my own scabs.
6. I worry every day that Lily's going to hate me when she's a teenager.
7. I've had sex in places that definitely aren't legal.
8. I've skied every winter since I was 5, yet I never get any better.
9. I am nothing like my mom.
10. I watch boils and cysts exploding on youtube for fun...and I really like it.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Some real intersting tidbits of personal info.

Rach said...

Dan and Dan's results:
1. Normal
2. Normal
3. Not
4. Normal
5. Not
6. Normal
7. Normal
8. Normal
9. Normal
10. Not
Oh my gosh, by their votes, I might actually be normal!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i agree with dan, lol. you are funny. but really, who IS normal? what is normal even? and about the water, yes you can cook with it, it still keeps its ph level when heated, still alkaline! This stuff is really great!and you can clean your fruits and veggies with is(they get way cleaner...all oils and pesticides off), clean your counters...ok- you get it!

Unknown said...

you are strange!!